Listen to David's Testimony
- My secular professional career ended due to a five-year battle with cocaine. I had a successful career but I never felt complete, always searching for more money, possessions, and fame. I found myself caught up in a never-ending whirlwind trying to fill that empty void, falling rapidly to the bottom because of drugs and alcohol. I knew there had to be a better way.
- One night something tugged at my heart.
Several times I heard a voice in my mind and heart say, "I love you," and wondered, "Is this God?" I yelled out loud, "You love me? I have nothing left to my life. I have nothing to give you. Why would you love a nothing like me?"
- At that moment I heard God speak to my spirit, "From nothing I created ALL that there is - ALL that you see. I will take the nothing you feel you are, the nothing you feel you have, and give you the biggest miracle you could ever envision."
- Those words began to penetrate my heart and mind. I cried out, "If this is you, God, I will trust in your words." And soon, I came to realize that His Word is Truth, and it is that Truth which sets us free!
- I received Jesus as my Savior and He turned my life around. Now each day I look upward and onward with the peace and strength that the Lord offers all of us.
"Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4